Did you know that your digestive system is one of the most important system in the body? It is singularly responsible for taking the food that you eat and turning it into the energy you need to survive! You may have heard the old adage “You are what you eat” …. well, when it comes to your digestive health, that couldn’t be more true!
Here are few tummy friendly tips to keep your digestive system healthy.
Eat Enough Fiber
Due to our increased consumption of highly processed foods we are getting less fiber in our diets than ever before. fiber is important to the digestive system and slows the movement of food through the intestinal tract, ensuring the maximum amounts of nutrients are absorbed. Fiber can also help you feel fuller longer and help with the elimination process.
Drink More Water
Water binds to fiber and helps it pass through the digestive tract. Drinking too little water can slow down digestion significantly causing bloating, discomfort or painful waste elimination.
Regular exercise can literally help get you moving by helping food through the digestive system. Exercise can also boost energy and help avoid aggravating digestive issues that are caused by stress.
Cleanse Your Body
A true, healthy cleanse can help remove stored toxins in the digestive system, increase the effectiveness of digestion and improve the quantities of nutrients absorbed from your food. Make sure you choose a cleanse that provides proper nutrition and doesn’t starve the body of vital vitamins and minerals.
- Forever Active Probiotic can help balance good bacteria in the digestive system and support proper nutrient absorption.
- Forever Aloe Vera Gel contains 200 nutrients including 20 minerals, 18 amino acids, important to nourish your body and support cleansing and digestive health.
- It is also an important part of Forever Clean 9, Forever’s top-selling cleansing system.
SHOP or JOIN NOW & SAVE 15%-48%!
Interested? What Are You Waiting For? There is Nothing to Lose!
Latest posts by Katalin Hidvegi (see all)
- Youth Restoring Forever Marine Mask - May 26, 2016
- Soothe away your Cares with Aloe Bath Gelee! - May 25, 2016
- Million’s Favorite Product Over 38 Years: Aloe Vera Gelly - May 12, 2016