It is not uncommon that pain at joints and bones increase with age. Pain can cause stress and immobility, and affect the quality of life negatively. On a positive note, pain is the body’s signal for action. Both arthritis and osteoporosis can cause pain but it is important to note the differences.
Arthritis is the inflammation of joints, and can cause a lot of pain.
Common symptoms of arthritis, depending on severity are:
Joint stiffness, especially within first 30 minutes after waking up, or after a long day.
Pain during movement, and in severe cases, pain at rest.
Deformity of joints Besides relying on medication, arthritis can be better managed with quality nutrition and the appropriate types of exercise. Good nutrition provides building block and lubrication for joints.
- Forever Freedom: Provides 100% stabilized Aloe Vera, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM to support joint function, increasing joint flexibility.
- Forever Active HA: Provides low molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HA) with moisturizing and lubricating properties that benefit skin and joints. It is enhanced with Ginger Oil and Tumeric which have natural antiinflammatory properties.
- Forever Arctic Sea: Contains natural cold water fish oil and olive oil to provide Omega-3 (EPA and DHA) and Omega-9 essential fatty acids. It has Vitamin E added that acts as antioxidant to the beneficial oils in the softgels.
- Forever Absorbent-C: Provides Vitamin C and bioflavonoids, matrix-bonded with oat bran to maximize absorption by the body. Vitamin C is essential to collagen production, and maintenance and repair of connective tissues.
- Aloe Heat Lotion mixed with MSM Gel: Aloe Heat Lotion contains warming agents in 100% stabilized Aloe Vera. MSM Gel contains MSM and herbal extracts in 100% stabilized Aloe Vera.
Latest posts by Katalin Hidvegi (see all)
- Youth Restoring Forever Marine Mask - May 26, 2016
- Soothe away your Cares with Aloe Bath Gelee! - May 25, 2016
- Million’s Favorite Product Over 38 Years: Aloe Vera Gelly - May 12, 2016