Did you know that you can improve your health by using a few drops of Forever Lemon Oil daily? Or did you know that you can use it for cleaning? Here are some simple tips to use it every day:
- Use a drop of Forever Lemon Oil to help balance oil glands, this fights off oily skin and acne.
- Add 2-3 drops of lemon oil to a glass of water to help your body gently detox.
- Add a couple drops of lemon oil into a glass spray bottle of water and use on your hair for natural highlights.
- Add a couple drops of lemon oil to a warm glass of water to help calm a sore throat, calm a cough and even fight a fever. Lemon oil helps to fight bacteria and well as viruses.
- Help fight off heartburn by simply adding 1-2 drops to a small glass of water and drinking it.
- Improve your mental clarity by diffusing Forever Lemon oil into the air.
- Rub a drop of lemon oil onto your hands and enjoy the smell for a quick pick me up!
- Improve your complexion by adding a drop of lemon oil to your facial cleanser. It helps to promote a healthier skin tone while removing dead skin cells.
- You can combine Forever Lemon oil with Forever Lavender Oil to help lift your mood, these oils have been shown to work together as a natural anti-depressant.
- 2 drops of Forever Lemon Oil into a half a glass of water can be gargled to get rid of bad breath odors.
- Help get rid of cold sores by applying a drop of lemon oil to the area.
- Get softer feet, a few drops of lemon oil massaged regularly onto dry feet will help to soften them.
- Apply to bug bites for itch relief!
How to Use Forever Lemon Oil for Cleaning:
- Did you let your laundry sit to long?? Add a drop or two to a rinse cycle and remove the odor of forget.
- Clean lightly tarnished silver with a couple drops on a rag.
- Remove scuff marks with a drop of lemon oil.
- Make those dishes sparkle, just add a drop to your dishwasher soap container.
- Apply a couple drops to a microfiber cloth to clean your phone’s screen (make sure you don’t have a plastic protector on though!
- A couple drops on a cotton ball placed into your vacuum bag will help refresh the air as you clean.
- Add a couple drops to the water in your steam cleaner or wet floor mop to help freshen and disinfect your floor.
- Use 1-2 drops of lemon oil to remove gum, grease, oil, glue, and crayon from most surfaces. Including hair and clothing.
- Sterilize your counter tops by adding 2-3 drop of lemon oil to a spray bottle of water.
- Add a couple drops of lemon oil to baking soda, let sit in a seal container for a couple of days. It can then be used as a carpet fresher. Sprinkle on, let it sit 20 minutes then just vacuum away.
- Soak your dish rag or sponge over night in a bowl of water with 2 drops of lemon oil to disinfect.
- Kill aphids on contact with a couple drops of lemon oil in a spray bottle of water.
- Help preserve leather with a few drops of oil on a cloth.
SHOP or JOIN NOW & SAVE 15%-48%!
Interested? What Are You Waiting For? There is Nothing to Lose!
Latest posts by Katalin Hidvegi (see all)
- Youth Restoring Forever Marine Mask - May 26, 2016
- Soothe away your Cares with Aloe Bath Gelee! - May 25, 2016
- Million’s Favorite Product Over 38 Years: Aloe Vera Gelly - May 12, 2016