(a) The Forever Eagle Manager program is designed to encourage Managers to achieve and maintain sales volume that will produce income worthy of the various Manager positions in the marketing plan. Eagle Manager status is earned and renewed each year by meeting the following requirements during the calendar year after qualifying as a Recognized Manager:
1. Be Active and Leadership Bonus qualified every month.
2. Accumulate at least 720 total case credits, including at least 100 case credits from new, personally-sponsored downlines.
3. Personally sponsor and develop at least 2 new Supervisor lines.
4. Support local and regional meetings.
(b) In addition to the requirements listed above, Senior Managers and above must also develop and maintain downline Eagle Managers, as outlined in the following schedule, in order to be considered Eagle Manager. Each downline Eagle Manager must be in a separate sponsorship line, without regard to how many generations down. This requirement will be based on the Manager position qualified for at the beginning of the calendar year.
1. Senior Manager: 1 downline Eagle Manager.
2. Soaring Manager: 3 downline Eagle Managers.
3. Sapphire Manager: 6 downline Eagle Managers.
4. Diamond-Sapphire: 10 downline Eagle Managers.
5. Diamond Manager: 15 downline Eagle Managers.
6. Double-Diamond Manager: 25 downline Eagle Managers.
7. Triple-Diamond Manager: 35 downline Eagle Managers.
8. Centurion-Diamond Manager: 45 downline Eagle Managers.
(c) All requirements must be achieved in a single operating company, with exception of the new non-manager case credit requirement and the downline
Forever Eagle Manager requirement, as clarified below.
(d) A Manager can combine new non-manager case credits from various countries to count toward the 100 new case credit requirement.
(e) A Manager can combine their downline Forever Eagle Managers from various countries for the purpose of achieving Forever Eagle Manager status.
(f) If a Distributor achieves Manager after the first of the year:
1. any New Distributors he sponsored during the final month of move-up will count toward the new sponsoring and new case credit requirements for that calendar year’s Eagle Manager Program.
2. his Eagle Manager requirements are NOT prorated; rather, he needs to accomplish the 720-total/100-new case credits and the 2-new Supervisors during the remainder of the year after achieving Manager level.
6.2 Forever Eagle Managers will be recognized as such and earn a Level 3 Regional Rally trip to their local Regional Rally based on their Home Country, including airfare for two, three nights accommodation and two Rally wristbands (meals not included).
Latest posts by Katalin Hidvegi (see all)
- Youth Restoring Forever Marine Mask - May 26, 2016
- Soothe away your Cares with Aloe Bath Gelee! - May 25, 2016
- Million’s Favorite Product Over 38 Years: Aloe Vera Gelly - May 12, 2016