Forever Bee Propolis – bees answer for health
During my lecture tours, I find Forever Bee Propolis (on the market since 1983) is the number two consumed item in the FLP line. Aloe drinks are the only items that outsell Forever Bee Propolis. Let’s discuss some of the reasons why people all over the world are switching to Bee Propolis and Aloe Vera.
Forever Bee Propolis and Aloe Vera work synergistically. I find that people who were getting good results with Aloe Vera obtained phenomenal results with the combination of the two. Forever Bee Propolis is high in Vitamin P. Vitamin P is made of C complex, citrus bioflavonoids, rutin, and hesperidin. Vitamin P stands for permeability. Permeability is important in our capillary system. The prime function of bioflavonoids is to increase capillary strength and regulate absorption. When a person who is consuming proper amounts of bioflavonoids receives a lick to the leg, the capillaries will bend without breaking. A deficiency causes the capillary to break, causing beeding into the tissue – blue spot. These blue spots are both painful an unsightly. The Vitamin P in Propolis strengthens the capillaries to prevent this from happening. Aloe Vera works as an intense vasoconstrictor, stopping the bleeding in the tissue.
Vitamin P has several other benefits – a few will be listed below:
1. Prevents Vitamin C from being destroyed by oxidation.
2. Helps build resistance to infection.
3. Aids in preventing and healing bleeding gums.
4. Helps in the treatment of edema and dizziness due to disease of the inner ear.
5. Menopausal women may find some effective relief from hot flashes with Propolis and Aloe Vera.
Forever Bee Propolis is not sold in stores, you can buy it online. Please enter retail store you purchase it today. Would you like to receive 15% discount on orders of 50$ or more? Save money instantly! For details visit: Forever Living Discounts.
Latest posts by Katalin Hidvegi (see all)
- Youth Restoring Forever Marine Mask - May 26, 2016
- Soothe away your Cares with Aloe Bath Gelee! - May 25, 2016
- Million’s Favorite Product Over 38 Years: Aloe Vera Gelly - May 12, 2016