Forever Aloe Blossom Tea Cookies
- 2/3 Cup flour
- 11 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 ½ teabag Forever Aloe Blossom Tea
- Forever Bee Honey
- Slivered almonds or other nuts
Preparation of Aloe Herbal Tea Cookies
- Slowly grill almonds (or other nuts) in an ungreased pan.
- Mix the butter, sugar and salt, until it reaches a dough-like consistency.
- Add the flour and contents of Forever Aloe Blossom Tea (bag) and mix vigorously into the butter mixture.
- Roll out the dough to about ¼ inch thick.
- Use cookie cutters or cut the dough into squares.
- Add a drop of Forever Bee Honey to the middle of each cookie and sprinkle a few grilled almonds (or other nuts) in the middle.
- Bake at 300˚F for about 15 minutes
Enjoy your Forever Aloe Blossom Tea Cookies!
SHOP or JOIN NOW & SAVE 15%-48%!
Interested? What Are You Waiting For? There is Nothing to Lose!
Latest posts by Katalin Hidvegi (see all)
- Youth Restoring Forever Marine Mask - May 26, 2016
- Soothe away your Cares with Aloe Bath Gelee! - May 25, 2016
- Million’s Favorite Product Over 38 Years: Aloe Vera Gelly - May 12, 2016