Smiling has been linked to very real, positive health benefits. Another great benefit is that smiling is contagious. Even strangers cannot help responding in kindness when smiled at, so see it as your good deed each day and if someone smiles at you, smile back and then remember to pay it forward by smiling at someone else. So for the sake of your health and happiness, not to mention
that of everyone around you, go out and smile with the Sonya Colour Collection.
Rich in aloe vera, marine extracts, antioxidants, chamomile and avocado oil, the Sonya Colour Collection includes 14 creamy and shimmery lip shades that are long-lasting and contain vital ingredients to protect, moisturize and keep lips soft and supple.
Aside from everyone noticing that beautiful sonya lip smile, here’s what a new lipstick can do for you:
Add colour and definition.
Bring out the colour of your eyes.
Change and enhance your look.
Lift your spirits.
The Sonya Lip Pencils are available in 5 shades to line and define your lips with ease. Awakenyour lip colour and give your lips a soft feel, as well as a long-lasting shine and shimmer, with four beautiful shades of Sonya Lip Gloss.
Great lips lead to a great smile, so here are a few of our favorite Sonya Lip Tips:
- Find a lipstick that looks good when you are wearing absolutely no makeup. This is the magic colour that will make your skin, hair and eyes look their best.
- Try something new and different. Go a little more red, for example. Or add some gloss.
- Use your favorite Sonya Lip Pencil before applying your favorite Sonya Lipstick to create a barrier that keeps the lipstick from feathering.
- Always blend your Sonya Lip Pencil softly before applying your Sonya Lipstick.
- Don’t leave home without it. Keep a couple of tubes of lipstick in your desk and handbag — so it’s always in reach. Lovely lips make you feel and look alive.
Latest posts by Katalin Hidvegi (see all)
- Youth Restoring Forever Marine Mask - May 26, 2016
- Soothe away your Cares with Aloe Bath Gelee! - May 25, 2016
- Million’s Favorite Product Over 38 Years: Aloe Vera Gelly - May 12, 2016