Forever Living products offers you a unique and great opportunity to combine the two most vital requirements for a good life – Health and Wealth. With this great opportunity comes a great responsibility. The responsibility that stems from the clear understanding that Forever Living markets products that provide good health through its supplements that are made from the most superior quality ingredients.
The use of dietary supplements is not new to some countries. This is a science of using nature’s most potent ingredients and combining them together for providing optimum health benefits to the consumer. In today’s day, Dietary supplements have made their way to the market in ready to consume, easy to measure tablets and capsules. This makes it very easy for anyone who confuse dietary supplements with medicines. It is important to know that dietary supplements are different from drugs and medicines and cannot be promoted in the same manner.
So What are Dietary Supplements?
The word “supplement” means something added. In this case, you’re “adding” to a basic diet and lifestyle.
- A dietary supplement is a product taken by mouth that contains a “dietary ingredient” intended to supplement or enhance the diet.
- They can also be extracts or concentrates, and may be found in many forms such as tablets, capsules, soft gels, gel caps, liquids, or powders.
- Whatever their form may be, they come under the general umbrella of “foods”, and not drugs or medicines, and requires that every supplement be labeled as a dietary supplement.
- Dietary supplements are widely available in health food stores, grocery stores, chemists etc., allowing any individual to be able to sell or purchase them freely.
- People commonly take them fro health related reasons.
- People have used dietary supplements for thousands of years to help health. Sometimes those supplements are the basis for some of today’s common medications.
- For example, people have used willow bark tea for centuries to control fever. Pharmaceutical companies eventually identified the chemical in willow bark that reduces fever and used the knowledge to produce aspirin.
What are Medicines/Drugs?
- Prescribed by a doctor or medical practitioner.
- Bought only at a pharmacy/chemist shop.
- prescribed for and intended to be used by the specific person.
- Drug manufacturers may claim that their product will diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent a disease.
What Supplements are?
- Food that do NOT require a doctor’s prescription.
- Bought off-the-shelf in stores.
- Such claims may not legally be made for dietary supplements.
While promoting our range of products, make sure that you are not technical but promote the products in the simplest manner speaking the goodness/benefits of the ingredients of the products and not the benefits of the products as a whole. You need to understand the qualities that the ingredients possess rather than the goal that a product achieves. You need to remember that our products are not drugs or medicines. Thus never use the terms like cures, medicines, prevents, treats, etc. and avoid targeting patients. This means that you need to be completely aware of the products. As the saying goes, be a product of the product so your personal testimony will always work!
Never recommend to substitute dietary supplements for medication or for food. Each one plays its own unique part in helping your body to function. You nee to remember that our products are not drugs or medicines.
SHOP or JOIN NOW & SAVE 15%-48%!
Interested? What Are You Waiting For? There is Nothing to Lose!
Latest posts by Katalin Hidvegi (see all)
- Youth Restoring Forever Marine Mask - May 26, 2016
- Soothe away your Cares with Aloe Bath Gelee! - May 25, 2016
- Million’s Favorite Product Over 38 Years: Aloe Vera Gelly - May 12, 2016