Clean 9 Testimonial:
Samuel Yoong was pessimistic about slimming down. The data were not looking good. At a height of 1.73m and weighing 92 kg, he was grossly overweight. He had fatty liver, high cholesterol and gout even at such a young age of 19. Left on his own, he would not have done anything about his situation. In fact he was resistant to offers for help. Fortunately after repeated persuasion by his mother Carol and her uplines Roselind and Mabel, he decided to give it a try. He knew he needed to get his BMI to below 27 by 2012, or he would have to start his National Service earlier. That was an important push factor. So he finally decided to start the Forever Clean 9 and Lifestyle 30 programs (Forever FIT) during the polytechnic holidays.
Samuel had been so used to junk food that he struggled against his craving for unhealthy food and the associated emotions. This lasted exceptionally long, for the first 4 weeks of the clean 9 weight management program. He lost only less than 1 kg, and wanted to give up. It was his good fortune again he got timely encouragement to persist clean 9. Mabel asked him to concentrate on his behavioral goals like taking supplements on time, and to leave the measurements (results goal) to be done once a week. Samuel’s body was getting healthier. While he was disappointed with the measurements, he was encouraged by the fact that he was feeling more energetic. Once he started losing the first kilogram, it got easier as he had become more disciplined by then, and his clean 9 results amazed him.
- After 5 months, he was lighter by 17 kg, out of which 12 kg fat was shed. It was well worth the effort he put in! On reflection, Samuel was very thankful to his mother for her persistence in finding a solution to his health issues, and for the encouragement given by his support network. Asked how he feels now, he said, “happy, more self confident, and I go out more often with my friends. Not just how I look, but how I feel whole day long. Much more energetic.”
What are his health supplements plan, diet and exercise nowadays? For diet, Samuel takes Forever Lite Ultra and nothing else for breakfast; lunch is usually mixed vegetable rice with generous dose of vegetables; and his dinner consist of half the amount of rice he takes for lunch. He takes Lifestyle 30 ( Forever FIT ) each day with his meals as he wants to maintain the momentum, besides the occasional Clean 9. He finds it incredible that now he detests the oily junk food that he used to love to feed on. He is free from guilt at last, free from oily junk food! Exercise is just lifting dumbbells at home to tone his upper body muscles, but by the time you read this article, he would be hitting the gym with his schoolmates. What an amazing transformation a few months can make! Congratulations, Samuel, and keep up with the good momentum!
- Name : Samuel Yoong
- Occupation : Year 2 student at a local polytechnic, studying infocomm.
- Age : 19
- Before (April 2010) : weight 92 kg, fat 25.1kg
- After (Sept 2010) : weight 75 kg, fat 13.1 kg
- Clean 9 Results : body weight loss of 17 kg; fat loss of 12 kg in 5 months.
SHOP or JOIN NOW & SAVE 15%-48%!
Interested? What Are You Waiting For? There is Nothing to Lose!
Latest posts by Katalin Hidvegi (see all)
- Youth Restoring Forever Marine Mask - May 26, 2016
- Soothe away your Cares with Aloe Bath Gelee! - May 25, 2016
- Million’s Favorite Product Over 38 Years: Aloe Vera Gelly - May 12, 2016