Celebrate with this delicious, protein-packed Banana Bread Muffin Recipe
Serving Size: 1 Muffin
Calories per Serving: 70 Calories
- 1 large ripe banana
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 scoops Forever Lite Ultra with Aminotein (Vanilla)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Add ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Equally spoon batter into the muffin tin with enough room to rise slightly.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
SHOP or JOIN NOW & SAVE 15%-48%!
Interested? What Are You Waiting For? There is Nothing to Lose!
Latest posts by Katalin Hidvegi (see all)
- Youth Restoring Forever Marine Mask - May 26, 2016
- Soothe away your Cares with Aloe Bath Gelee! - May 25, 2016
- Million’s Favorite Product Over 38 Years: Aloe Vera Gelly - May 12, 2016