Healthy Heart basics
Did you know that your heart beats 100,000 times a day, 40 million times a year and supplies your body with oxygen and nutrients, while clearing away harmful waste matter? Like all the organs in your body, your healthy heart needs the right maintenance if it is going to continue to perform optimally. Would you like to learn more and follow our basic steps for a healthy heart ?
Learn the basic steps to a healthy heart
1. A resting heart rate below 90.
A resting heart rate can be determined by counting the number of beats of your pulse per one minute. A slower resting heart rate means that your heart is more powerful and efficient. A higher heart rate indicates that your heart has to work harder to get the same things done. One of the main reasons your heart rate speeds up is to fight inflammation. Add Forever Arctic-Sea to your daily supplementation to help in lowering cholesterol and to fight inflammation.
Forever Arctic Sea
• Contains essential fatty acids, EPA and DHA, and oleic acid (from olive oil)
• Omega-3 and Omega-9 (from olive oil) are helpful in reducing the accumulation of platelets to prevent blood clots and thus helpful in reducing the risk of heart disease.
2. Consume less than 1 teaspoon of salt a day for a healthy heart
Excessive sodium (salt) is harmful to your heart, kidneys and blood vessels. It raises your blood pressure which makes your heart work faster and this can lead to hypertension and stroke. Surprisingly, most of our salt intake is hidden in foods we buy at grocery stores eg frozen food, ready-to-eat cereals, canned food etc. For healthy blood pressure, add Forever ARGI Plus in your daily supplementation.
• Contains L-Arginine that is beneficial to support healthy blood pressure and cardiovascular system. It works by helping blood vessels relax and open wide for better blood circulation.
• Added with proprietary fruit blend of heart-healthy antioxidants including Pomegranate, Grape Skin, Berries and Red Wine Extract to support a healthy heart.
3. Limit your sugar intake to 7 teaspoons each day for a healthy heart
High intake of sugar leads to obesity and put you in higher risk of heart disease and stroke. You may not realize how much sugar you are actually eating. For example, a can of cola has 8 teaspoons of sugar. Regular soft drinks, candy, cakes, cookies, ice-cream, sweetened yogurt, sweetened milk – all contains high level of sugar.
4. 25 grams of fiber each day for a healthy heart
More studies are showing that the more fiber you are getting in your diet, the lower your risk of heart attack. Fiber acts like a magnet in your intestines, it pulls the cholesterol through your digestive system, eliminating waste before it can be absorbed in your bloodstream. To get more fiber, eat a lot of fruits and vegetables daily. Include Aloe Vera Gel in your daily supplementation for the benefits of miraculous aloe vera.
Aloe Vera Gel
• Contains saponins, fiber and anthraquinone complex which help to detoxify the body and lessen the burden on the digestive system.
• A clean digestive system reduces the burden of liver in detoxification and frees up the liver to metabolize fats more efficiently.
5. Zero trans fat daily for a healthy heart
Trans fats are found in commercial baked goods like cakes, cookies and crackers, along with fried foods like doughnuts and French fries. Trans fats decrease your “good” HDL cholesterol while increasing your “bad” LDL cholesterol. They also cause plaque build-up in your arteries, damage arterial cells, and generally increase inflammation, which lead to heart diseases. Maintaining a healthy heart is as easy as ABC. It is important to keep the numbers in mind, and to add the right heart health supplements in your daily diet.
Would you like to support your healthy heart with these Forever Living Products mentioned above? These products for a healthy heart are not sold in stores, you can buy it here through our online store. Receive 15% discount instantly on orders of 50$ or more. For details please visit : Forever Living Discounts.
by Katalin Hidvegi