The Ginkgo Biloba tree originated about 250 million years ago, and it is believed that a single tree can live as long as 1000 years. Modern science is discovering the multiple advantages of this ancient tree, specially its ability to keep the brain active and alert and thus help prevent the brain from ageing.
On August 6, 1945, an atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima at the end of World Was II. The plants and trees in the area around the epicenter were examined in September 1945. Among the survivors were six Ginkgo Biloba Trees. They were situated near the blast center and appeared to bud after the blast without major deformations and are still alive today. The oldest tree in existence, the ginkgo tree deserves a special place in botanical lore. The resilience and tenacity of this miraculous tree makes it very special. this tree more than any other is highly resistant to insects, bacteria and pollution that ravage most other species. Known by many as the tree of hope, examples of its indestructible nature are many, all of them equally amazing.
Health Benefits of Ginkgo Biloba
These days there is no shortage of media reference to Ginkgo, including most recently the suggestion of its aphrodisiac properties! It is one of the most popular herbal remedies available in Europe and North America. Brain cells contain the highest percentage of fragile oils compared to any part of the body, making the brain particularly susceptible to aging. Ginkgo Biloba helps protect brain and nerve cells from deteriorating by stabilizing cell walls and scavenging free radicals that can destroy delicate cell structures. It also helps maintain the brain’s supply of energy in the form of glucose and oxygen. History reveals it to be one of the oldest plants in continuous medicinal use. Latest popularity is based on its beneficial effects on the nervous system and its purported ability to support memory related functions in those who have suffered some kind of trauma.
Numerous research studies confirmed the benefits of Ginkgo extracts on all parts of the circulatory system, improving blood flow and oxygenation to the brain, heart and vital organs and extremities.
Forever Ginkgo Plus combines Ginkgo Biloba extract with three other herbs revered in Chinese herbology for their tonic benefits: Reishi mushroom, Schisandra Berries and Cured Fo-Ti. By combining these four unique herbal components together in a synergistic formulation, FLP gives you the benefits of a natural “food for thought” like no other.
Ginkgo Biloba ‘s Functions:
- Reishe Mushroom helps combat convulsions, balance blood pressure, fight free radicals, increase metabolism and lower cholesterol.
- Ginkgo Biloba extract can help people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease by helping the brain recover from strokes. As an antioxidant it has shown beneficial effects on brain neurons subjected to lack of oxygen.
- Schisandra can stimulate immune defenses, balance body function, normalize body systems, protect against motion sickness, shield against infection, normalize blood sugar and blood pressure.
- Cured Fo-Ti is the well-known Chinese her that can help from premature graying and other signs of aging. It is also believed to help increase fertility, maintain strength and vigor, as well as protect against heart disease by preventing blood clots and reducing blood pressure.
Perhaps everyone needs a little “food for thought” sometimes, and in that regard Forever Ginkgo Plus is an ideal “snack”!
- Help with poor memory and mental fatigue by enhancing blood supply to the brain
- Can help with poor circulation (chilblains).
- Be an energy level booster
- Has 50:1 leaf-to-extract ratio
- Contain vascular relaxing substance
With so many proven benefits and given the track record of the purest sources of ingredients in Forever’s products, it’s only natural that Forever Ginkgo Plus is one of the most sought after Nutritional Supplement in the market today.
Latest posts by Katalin Hidvegi (see all)
- Youth Restoring Forever Marine Mask - May 26, 2016
- Soothe away your Cares with Aloe Bath Gelee! - May 25, 2016
- Million’s Favorite Product Over 38 Years: Aloe Vera Gelly - May 12, 2016