A modern woman needs to perform multiple roles, working hard for her career, family and perhaps the community. It would not be surprising that women would be too busy and ignored her health. This is especially so for working mothers who also double up as tuition teacher for their children. Health is the foundation of all that we have. One needs to be healthy so that we can be capable of taking care of our loved ones. This article explores special nutritional needs and lifestyle tips for different stages in the life cycle.
Ladies’ menstrual periods start at about age 12, where they experience blood loss every month. This is also a time when bones are still being built.
• It is important to take sufficient protein-rich-foods such as eggs, meats and soy products; and iron- rich food such as whole grains, nuts and dark green vegetables.
• Iron, Folic Acid and Vitamin B 12 deficiency can lead to anemia. A balanced diet and appropriate supplementation are important.
• During pre-menstruation, ladies may have increased appetite level. To avoid weight gain due to binge eating, taking small and frequent meals are helpful.
• Ladies who are having menstrual period should avoid doing strenuous exercise or lift heavy things which can lead to excessive bleeding. Avoid eating cold foods and drinks which may impede blood flow.
• Exercise helps to build strong bones, which can delay the onset of osteoporosis in the later stages of the life cycle.
Highly recommended nutritions for Adolescent by Katalin Hidvegi
To buy products please visit www.flpaloestore.com
Latest posts by Katalin Hidvegi (see all)
- Youth Restoring Forever Marine Mask - May 26, 2016
- Soothe away your Cares with Aloe Bath Gelee! - May 25, 2016
- Million’s Favorite Product Over 38 Years: Aloe Vera Gelly - May 12, 2016