Are you vegetarian? Are you taking any nutritional supplements?
A poorly planned vegetarian diet is relatively low in some essential nutrients such as vitamin B12, calcium, protein, zinc and iron. To fulfill the daily nutritional needs, it is very important to include a wide variety of foods, such as fruits, green leafy vegetables, legumes, nuts, grains, mushrooms and seaweeds. You are encouraged to increase iron and zinc absorption by including a source of vitamin C with your meals, such as a glass of juice, fresh vegetable or fruit. For protein and calcium, try eating two servings of dairy products or soya milk a day.
Nutritional supplements recommended for vegetarians
- Forever B12 Plus (containing vitamin B12 and folic acid) is necessary, since vegetarians inevitably lack the best sources of vitamin B12 (meats and animal products) in their diet.
- Aloe Vera Gel and Forever Bee Pollen can act as multi-nutrient supplements, since both are rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes.
- Forever Lite not only provides high quality proteins that are easily digested, but also provides vitamins and minerals to support overall well being.
The Forever Living nutrition for vegetarians that mentioned above are not sold in stores, you can order it entering Aloe Store today. Receive 15% discount on orders of 100$ or more. For details please visit: Forever Living Discounts.
SHOP or JOIN NOW & SAVE 15%-48%!
Interested? What Are You Waiting For? There is Nothing to Lose!
Latest posts by Katalin Hidvegi (see all)
- Youth Restoring Forever Marine Mask - May 26, 2016
- Soothe away your Cares with Aloe Bath Gelee! - May 25, 2016
- Million’s Favorite Product Over 38 Years: Aloe Vera Gelly - May 12, 2016