Aloe Berry nectar muffins! Delicious and healthy!
Try this tasty muffin recipe which makes about 3 dozen muffins:
Ingredients of Aloe Berry Nectar Muffin
- 2 1/4 cup Flour
- 3/4 cup Aloe Berry nectar or Forever Bits n’ Peaches
- 1 3/4 stick (1 stick + 6 tablespoons) butter
- 3/4 cup Forever Bee Honey
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins or 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 teabag Aloe Blossom Herbal Tea
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pinch salt
Ingredients for topping / sauce:
- 1/2 cup Aloe Berry Nectar or Forever Bits n’ Peaches
- 1/4 cup Forever Bee Honey
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Preparation of Aloe Berry Nectar Muffins
Pre-heat oven to 350ºF. Combine flour and baking powder; add salt. Heat butter with 3/4 cup Forever Bee Honey until it starts to bubble; reduce heat. Add 3/4 cup Aloe Berry Nectar or Bits n’ Peaches, eggs, sweetened condensed milk raisins or blueberries and the content of one teabag of Aloe Blossom Herbal Tea. Add the flour mixture into paper muffin cups, about 2/3 full. Bake muffins for 15-20 minutes at 350ºF. Allow to cool while mixing the sauce.
For topping, heat powdered sugar in a sauce pan – don’t cook it – then stir in 1/2 cup of Aloe Berry Nectar or Bits n’ Peaches, and 1/4 cup Forever Bee Honey. Stir thoroughly. Drizzle sause over the cooled muffins and enjoy!
SHOP or JOIN NOW & SAVE 15%-48%!
Interested? What Are You Waiting For? There is Nothing to Lose!
Latest posts by Katalin Hidvegi (see all)
- Youth Restoring Forever Marine Mask - May 26, 2016
- Soothe away your Cares with Aloe Bath Gelee! - May 25, 2016
- Million’s Favorite Product Over 38 Years: Aloe Vera Gelly - May 12, 2016